When the time comes to begin exploring assisted living senior care for yourself or a loved one, it‘s not a time you can afford to make a poor choice.
Communication and education are key.
There are so many things to consider when choosing a Senior Living Community, and what’s best for one person may not be for another.
Some mistakes to avoid when choosing an assisted living home:
– Choosing a community that fits your needs, not your loved one’s.
– Assuming large communities are a better value.
– Making a pressured or uniformed decision in “crisis mode“.
– Not considering your loved one‘s wishes.
– Not physically visiting communities.
– Not paying enough attention to healthcare services provided.
– Waiting too long to begin looking – or to move.
– Taking on the decision making alone.
Our goal has always been to provide a loving home to each and every Eden Estates resident. We achieve this with an exceptional, caring staff and by providing a wonderful resident–to–caregiver ratio; 5:1 day time ratio / 10:1 nighttime ratio.